Expired 9 months agoInactive Job
- Experience with precision drilling, tapping, cutting and shaping of steel and aluminum products.
- Founded in 1919, O.F. Mossberg & Sons/Maverick Arms, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of hunting, sporting and tactical shotguns and rifles, and is the oldest family-owned and operated firearms manufacturer in America.
- This Job Is: Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Experience with lathes, milling machines, drills, shapes, boring mills and grinders.
- Knowledge of milling of intricate designs for mass production and to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Maverick Arms is located in Eagle Pass, Texas.
- Experience: CNC machne operation: 1 year (Required)
- Working with CNC machines and equipment.