Last updated 11 days ago
- CNC Programmer Emporia, Kansas Vektek is a market leading designer and manufacturer of highly-engineered workholding products including hydraulic clamps, work supports, cylinders, valves, and power supplies.
- Required Qualifications Desired Qualifications Certificate or degree in Machine Tool. Mastercam experience.
- Summary of Position High School Diploma or GED. Proven experience in CNC Machine Operation.
- Vektek has grown to become a top supplier for the automotive, heavy equipment and aerospace industries.
- vektek.com. Company Overview Ability to program CNC machinery that automatically mills, turning, drills, broaches, or reams metal.
- Set-up and operation of production machines, requiring complex alignments, adjustment and compatibility of tooling.
- A degree of problem solving to determine machine is functioning properly and tooling is installed correctly.
- Post processor knowledge Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply within or mail Resume to: VEKTEK LLC
Links for Vektek