Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- CNC Machinist (Mill or Lathe) - Emporia, Kansas Company Overview Vektek is a market leading designer and manufacturer of highly-engineered workholding products including hydraulic clamps, work supports, cylinders, valves, and power supplies.
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Disability insurance Employee assistance program Flexible spending account Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Retirement plan Tuition reimbursement Vision insurance Schedule: 10 hour shift Monday to Friday Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay COVID-19 considerations: To help protect our Team, daily temperature checks and face masks are required.
- Ability to help mentor and train other CNC Machine Operators.
- Vektek has grown to become a top supplier for the automotive, heavy equipment and aerospace industries.
- Desired Qualifications: Technical Certificate in Machine Tool. Three years of Proven CNC work history.
- A degree of problem solving to determine machine is functioning properly and tooling is installed correctly.
- vektek.com Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Only full-time employees eligible Work Remotely: No Show more
- High school diploma or equivalent, Pre-employment Drug Screen & Background Check required.
Links for Vektek LLC