CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - ST
- Suggest Revision
- The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs directpatient care under the direct supervision of a RN or LPN/LVN or other licensedmedical professional.
- The CNA/NA performs a variety of individualized patient careactivities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for thepersonal needs and comforts of patients.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriateinfection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program withsubsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per staterequirements with proof of verification as being an active certification and ingood-standing
- TB Questionnaire, PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
Updated 0 days ago