CNA, AL, 40 hours, 3rd Shift
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Experience working in assisted living, rest home, or any type of facility where one is working with multiple residents or patients.
- Hiring Bonus available We currently have an opportunity for per diem Nurse Assistants to join our great team in Dedham.
- Certified as a Nurse Assistant (CNA) in Massachusetts.
- All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military status, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law.
- A minimum of 2 years direct service experience with the elderly.
- This includes, but is not limited to, toileting, bathing, dressing, taking vital signs and assessing residents' need for additional medical attention.
- Nurse Assistants provide residents with assistance to take medications, under the careful supervision of the Nursing Coordinator.
- Nurse Assistants also participate in the recreation program.
Links for Hebrew Senior Life