CNA, 24 hours Nights, Long Term Care
Last updated 1 month ago
- Must complete mandatory HSL/HRC educational requirements and programsHebrew SeniorLife is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Facilitate life enrichment activities that encourage patient engagement
- Be proficient in obtaining vital signs and other procedures such as temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure, weight, pulse oximetry and urine and stool specimens as directed
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification is required in good standing upon hire or current enrollment in a nursing school, having completed first clinical experience.
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center has a great opportunity available for Patient Care Associate.
- Prepare, serve, and clean up after meals and snacks
- In addition, the patient care associate will demonstrate a strong commitment to the philosophy and mission of Hebrew SeniorLife and recognize patient's dignity and choice in all aspects of daily life.
- All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military status, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law.
Links for Hebrew Senior Life