Last updated 2 months ago
- Microsoft Office Suite and CMMS User Preventive and Predictive maintenance procedures Skilled trade training or equivalent technical expertise A strong knowledge of warehousing/manufacturing maintenance material inventory, project estimating and scheduling, enterprise server CMMS experience, and data-driven, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier, catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part numbers.
- Provide software trainings to end users and new EAM Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation Coach and educate staff on the CMMS functions and best practices for performing tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent 3-5+ years of related experience in a maintenance distribution or manufacturing environment Experience communicating to peers, hourly associates, and senior management regarding maintenance, inventory, and cost control 4+ years' working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit.
- Drive materials management process in the facilities store, including but not limited to: Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, PO Receipts (EAM & Oracle), Develop and maintain the 5s of the store, Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of critical spares, Audit materials management process with regularly scheduled cycle counts, Support management with data to implement corrective action as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM data.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information.
- Job Title CMMS Administrator
- Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts quality Work with corporate EAM Business Analysts to roll out new functionality, standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.