Clovis Branch - Member Service Specialist III
Last updated 55 minutes ago
- Technical: Basic knowledge in the following systems/applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), eFunds, Bridger, Card @ Once, EnAct (referrals, uncovering opportunities and reviewing balances), ECM, Springboard, DSUI / TNav, Wire Exchange, SBO, HRIS (ADP), Concur, Relationship Manager.
- Frequent routine and complex verbal and written communication with the following departments: Branch Network, Home Loan Reps, IT Help Desk, Deposit Account Servicing, Financial Advisors, Member Development Officers, Call Center (MSCC), Fraud Management, MSSI Training, Loan Processing and Underwriting.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Certified Notary Public, if required for specific branch.
- Proficient adding profiles and updating tasks, activities and notes in EnAct. Proficient in Maestro and LPQ.
- Verifies signature cards in ECM (Enterprise Content Management).
- Process consumer loan applications and completes the fulfillment of loan when appropriate.
- Provides Golden 1 services to member, including but not limited to cashier’s checks, money orders, savings bonds, wire transfers and transactions, additional sub-shares, and debit card issuance.
Links for Golden1 Credit Union