Last updated 17 hours ago
- Lead cloud security assessments and provide recommendations on required configurations for client cloud platforms (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) and environments based on Deloittes Cloud Cyber Risk Framework and industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSCSM and NIST. This can include cloud-native or third-party solutions including directory services (e.g., LDAP, Azure Active Directory (AAD
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on cloud cyber risk for at least one of the leading cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure/ Office 365, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) for senior business and technology stakeholders.
- This may cover services such as tenant setup and service configuration focused on cloud cyber risk mitigation, IAM (e.g., PIM/PAM, MFA, SSO, Conditional Access), data protection (e.g., DLP, encryption, PKI), network security (e.g., firewalls, WAF), etc.
- Lead Cyber Risk teams as part of Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using cloud platform (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) services.
- Depth of experience with multiple security technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, CASB, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions, and automation.
- Depth of experience and knowledge in cloud platform technologies such as Amazons VPC, Elastic Load balancing, Global Accelerator, Transit Gateway, Security Groups, Identity and Access Management IAM, Route 53, Key Management Service (KMS), PrivateLink Direct Connect, Virtual Private Network, CloudFront and API Gateway.
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls.
- Educate business and technology stakeholders on value propositions of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud).
Links for Deloitte