Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- By providing medical services, education, training and advocacy, PPM seeks to help individuals make informed decisions about their reproductive health, family planning options, and sexuality.
- Provide all aspects of medical abortion care allowed by law (laboratory testing, patient medical screening, ultrasound performance and interpretation, patient education and informed consent, surgical and recovery room, post-abortion follow-up visits, etc), under standing orders, and within PPM Medical Standards and Guidelines.
- Under the general direction of the Health Center Director for operational and administrative responsibilities; under the general direction of the Medical Director for the provision of high quality reproductive health care to PPM patients in accordance with the Standards & Guidelines of Planned Parenthood of Maryland and Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
- Associated topics: board, bsn, care nurse, certified nurse midwife, clinical, cnm, english, locum, neighborcare, physician assistant
- Provide primary reproductive health care to women and men in affiliate ambulatory setting, including: reviewing medical history, performing a physical assessment, ordering and interpreting lab testing, diagnosing, and treating health issues with an emphasis on reproductive care.
- Our mission is to enable allMarylander'sto have access to a wide range of high quality, affordable reproductive health care services.
- Function as clinical resource for family planning and abortion issues for health center staff.
- Possession of a BS degree and a graduate of Certified/Approved Advanced training program: MD/DO, Nurse Practitioner, or Certified Nurse Midwife; and 2.
Links for Planned Parenthood of Maryland