Expired 7 years agoInactive Job
- By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work and hold a valid CT License (LCSW only) Must have strong working knowledge of child development and DSM. TFCBT training a plus.
- E.O.E. Job Snapshot Employment Type Full-Time Job Type Nonprofit - Social Services Education Not Specified Experience Not Specified Manages Others Not Specified Industry Not for Profit - Charitable, Social Services Required Travel Not Specified Apply Now Company Overview Family Services of Greater Waterbury
- Established in 1909, Family Services of Greater Waterbury, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to meet unmet community needs by providing high quality clinical and support services to help individuals, children and families lead successful lives.
- FSGW provides respectful and effective social services to economically disadvantage families, children and individuals who are affected by mental health issues and/or family violence.
- Must also possess an understanding of appropriate levels of care, crisis intervention, assessment and community resources as well as direct intervention modalities.
- Please email cover letter and resume to Laurie Reisman, Director of Operations at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 203-756-8310.
- This position is full time providing direct social work/clinical service to individuals, children, adults and families in a licensed outpatient mental health setting and is a key member of the Behavioral Team. Maintains a clinical caseload with a diverse population.
Links for Family Services of Greater Waterbury