Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Expired 7 days agoInactive Job
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline.
- Develop patient recruitment strategies in conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines, while also ensuring compliance with the approved standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable regulatory requirement(s).
- At Parexel, the CRA role offers the opportunity to go beyond the role of a typical clinical monitor.
- Site Management or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
- CRA's are accountable for using their expertise to build and maintain the site relationship and ensure they're set up for success.
- Your hard work may be rewarded through a bonus incentive program, the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas and an opportunity to advance your career in clinical research.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
- As a CRA, Parexel will offer you world class technology and training catered to your individual experience.
Links for PAREXEL