Clinical Nurse Specialist - East Valley
- Job Description TTF is recruiting for outstanding Registered Nurses for a well-respected healthcare organization in Mesa, AZ. These are full-time, direct-hire opportunities with a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits package and SIGNING BONUS. Qualified candidates will have at least 1 years' experience as a Registered Nurse working in crisis situations.
- Preferred experience would be Emergency Department, Trauma Unit, Dept. of Corrections, or a psychiatric setting.
- Please send your resume to Athena at acoghillttfrecruit.com for consideration.
- TTF is a search and staffing company that partners with hospitals, physician groups, behavioral health companies, TPA's, medical management companies, pharmaceutical and pharmacy benefit plan organizations, surgery centers, DME/home health, consulting companies and all other healthcare fields.
- TTF is a search and staffing company that partners with Behavioral Health and Mental Health companies throughout the nation.
- We place candidates into Behavioral and Mental Health positions with the following specialties and titles: Clinical Directors, Case Managers, Psych NP’s, Psych PA’s, Psych RN’s, Behavioral Health Techs, Licensed Counselors, Group Home Staff, Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Counselors, Licensed Therapists, Marriage and Family Counselors, Behavioral Health Counselors, Administrative, and Revenue Cycle positions.
- We never charge a fee to candidates and all conversations are kept confidential.
- We would like to be your career consultant and look forward to working with you.
Links for Ttf Search And Staffing