Expired 27 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: lab, medical, medical technologist, mlt, molecular, sterile processing technician, technician i, technician laboratory, testing, toxicology
- Performs pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical phase testing of all complexities as defined by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act/Amendment (CLIA) to include specialized tests and analysis in one or more areas of clinical laboratory such as Hematology, Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Urinalysis, Immunohematology, Serology, Parasitology and chemical and morphological examinations to obtain data for use in diagnosis and recording laboratory test results.
- One year recent experience in Flow Cytometry analysis such as leukemia / lymphoma phenotyping, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, T cell subset enumeration, DNA cell cycle analysis and cytochemical staining.
- Experience in the automated instrumentation; knowledge testing principles; molecular based procedures; QC protocols; knowledge in autoverification, EIA, chemiluminence and IFA platforms;knowledge of method validations, and hematology validation, QC and calibration, manual diff count.
- A current and valid California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist License (CLS)
- Instructs new employees and/or Clinical Laboratory Scientist students in laboratory procedures within area the CLS assigned, in order that they may develop proficiency and understanding of the clinical laboratory methodology.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and to utilize the principles, theories, practices, methodologies and techniques required of a Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- Function competently as a Licensed Clinical Laboratory Scientist in a high volume Laboratory demonstrating knowledge of principles, theories, practices, techniques.
Links for Kaiser Permanente