Clinical Lab Operations Manager (Blood Bank / Transfusion Services)
- Position DescriptionThe Manager Laboratory Operations will be responsible for managing and facilitating Pathology and Clinical Laboratory Services with various Hospital departments, services and medical staff.
- Primarily manages Blood Bank/Transfusion Services operations, but will also oversee sections of department such as Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Evening, and Night shifts, and Specimen Collection and Processing.
- Position RequirementsPosition Requirements KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution, plus five (5) years' experience in a clinical laboratory 3-5 years of being primarily responsible for managing a hospital laboratory to include management experience in operations, planning, fiscal, human resources, change management and Quality Improvement management.
- Successful coordination, team leadership and training skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION PREFERRED Graduate degree in Laboratory science, Management, Health science or related field Extensive Blood Bank experience Service Area Overview
Stand out and contact Northside Hospital directly