Last updated 5 hours ago
- Incumbents directly or indirectly supervise the non-medical employees in the assigned clinic, and share in the supervision of the nursing staff.
- This Clinic Manager is responsible for all budget, purchasing, personnel, compliance and facilities planning and administrative functions at the clinical practice level.
- Accesses and utilizes appropriate administrative/clinical/financial systems.
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Health Administration, Nursing or related field.
- Serves as a role model by demonstrating commitment to innovation and continuous improvement in organizational performance.
- This position is the highest administrative position within the clinic setting and serves as a management team member with the clinic medical director and clinic nursing director
- Acquires and maintains quantitative skills for data analysis.
- Leading People - Leads people toward meeting the organization's vision, mission, and goals.