Client Technology Engineer
- PreferencesBachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a closely related fieldThree (3) years of experience managing SCCM (or equivalent).
- Harris County is an Equal Opportunity EmployerIf you need special services or accommodations, please call (713)
- This applies to any position with network access to CJI (Criminal Justice Information) systems or access to an area where CJI is received, maintained, or stored either manually or electronically (i.e., custodian, maintenance).
- Acts as an escalation point for members of the Service Desk and Desktop Support TeamsProvides on-site training and mentoring when required.
- Conviction, probation, or deferred adjudication for a Class B Misdemeanor if within the previous 10 years.
- Conviction, probation, or deferred adjudication for any Class A Misdemeanor.
- AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFIERS:Conviction, probation, or deferred adjudication for any Felony.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:Proficiency with two or more of the following is required: SCCM (or equivalent), OS and application patching, scripting, application packaging and deployment, and/or OS Imaging.
Links for Government Jobs