Client Service Representative I
Last updated 4 hours ago
- Will not remove medical records information from member site unless written authorization is provided by the facility's HIM Director, Company Manager and/or Supervisor and Vice President of Operations.
- + Receives incoming requests for information and responds to requests by opening mail, assisting walk-ins and telephone inquiries, and retrieving facsimile inquiries in a timely manner.
- Position Highlights + Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST. + Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance and 401k Savings Plan & Tuition Assistance + Location: This role will be performed at one medical facility (OLATHE, Kansas 66061) + Tasks: Handling Customer service calls, Processing and releasing medical records requests in a production based environment, Utilizing multiple Electronic Medical Record (EMR) programs.
- + Ability to accurately and efficiently utilize a computer for data input, retrieval of data and all other tasks associated with release of information services and time reporting.
- This is an entry level position responsible for processing all release of information (ROI) specifically medical record requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service.
- + Administrative experience in an office setting; previous release of information, medical records, or other related experience in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- + Required Experience: Customer Service, Health Information, Electronic Medical Records Systems, Understanding of HIPAA requirements for releasing medical records.
- + Maintains confidentiality, information security and ethical behavior when handling all Company and medical records information during transport, storage and disposal.
Links for CIOX Health Talent Acquisition