Client Service Coordinator
Expired 19 days agoInactive Job
- Associate s degree or certificate in communications, office management, business, human services, sociology, psychology, or other field of study AND four years of job-related experience determining or processing eligibility for social service programs and/or health, financial loans, unemployment, collections, call center, etc.
- Agency : Department of Public Health & Human Services
- Communicates with clients in-person or via the Public Assistance Helpline; conducts interview to obtain necessary information for determining and processing eligibility.
- The Office of Public Assistance (OPA) determines eligibility benefits to help low income or struggling families get a hand up to become self-reliant.
- Stationary work answering a helpline with or without headphones is required.
- Initiative, resilience, and cooperative nature to maintain a harmonious work environment that exceeds everyone s expectations.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and general office equipment as necessary to complete essential functions, including using spreadsheet, word processing, database, email, internet, and other computer programs.
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality and proper release of information.
Links for State of Montana