Client Relationship Manager
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Client Relationship Manager Company Description: The foundation of &Wealth is our investment management expertise.
- Job Description Overview The Client Relationship Manager fosters relationships with clients to fully understand their life priorities, identify and recommend solutions to deliver a service experience that is top notch.
- Education and General Work Skills Requirement: 5 years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Management client service experience.
- We strive to simplify the complex world of investment allocation, manager selection and ongoing monitoring support that our clients require.
- Core Responsibilities Communicate with clients to ensure service experience is top notch.
- Big picture understanding with an understanding that 'success is in the details'.
- High degree of experience and ability working in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Project management skills, able to track and work across multiple initiatives.