Client Manager - Remote (Anywhere US)
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Must have experience reviewing large amounts of revenue cycle data and determining what that data is telling you and recommending changes based on that knowledgeSolid knowledge of MS office, including Excel (Pivot Tables experience required), PowerPoint, and data processing systemsWhat other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- 3+ years experience in healthcare practice management or medical billing3 + years Client Relationship Management and healthcare revenue cycle experience requiredWhat critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Client ManagerOverview of PositionThe Client Manager owns the relationship with our customer and is the representative of the Change Healthcare brand and customer experience.
- The Client Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationship by earning trust, following through on commitments, and ensuring that our customers are maximizing the value that Change Healthcare can provide.
- As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
- Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
- Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
- General office demands/Home officeHow much should I expect to travel?
Links for Change Healthcare