Last updated 8 days ago
- Previous Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, Facilities Management, Military or Law enforcement experience preferred
- Contract, proprietary security services or military/law enforcement experience is desired.
- Allied Universal is currently seeking a Client Manager to lead a business segment in a designated region.
- The primary role of the Client Manager is to enhance client experiences, build long term meaningful client relationships and engage with employees that deliver our services in the field.
- Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by Tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Manage the delivery of services through subordinate team and fill in for the Branch Manager/ Director of Operations in their absence or as requested or required
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor s degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or a related field plus at least 3 years of experience in a service industry.
- Act as liaison between Allied Universal and the customer to foster customer intimacy, including travel to/from face to face meetings
Links for Allied Universal