Last updated 6 hours ago
- It sees us reaching out into the local community with our mentoring, group volunteering, and fundraising initiatives as well as supporting international charities through our website sales, matching staff sponsorship fundraising, and carbon offsetting all our flights, amongst many other activities.
- This often involves engaging multiple business units and various functions including strategy, consumer insights, marketing, innovation, finance, etc.
- Our extensive Corporate Social Responsibility Programme gives each member of staff two volunteering days a year in addition to holidays.
- We pride ourselves on creating an appropriate work-life balance, with flexible hours and regular socialising including frequent after work meet ups, summer and Christmas parties and a whole range of sports and other groups to be involved with.
- Able to map, network, and penetrate a clients organizational structure as well as understand key business processes like strategic planning, innovation funnels, and new market entry strategies.
- The Client Consultant role is seen as an exciting, challenging, and creative opportunity where you work closely with senior clients to identify strategic priorities, deconstruct internal processes, and assist in building unique solutions for an elite set of organizations.
- Ability to understand and effectively converse about global and broad initiatives with the ability to designate the best short and long term partnership opportunities.
- Solutions include data and trend analysis from existing syndicated databases as well as ad hoc capabilities to address specific priorities.
Links for Euromonitor