Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Job Description: Part Time Residential Advocate, Casa Q Casa Q Mission Statement: Casa Q provides safe living options and services for young lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQQ) people at risk of and/or experiencing homelessness.
- CasaQ is Universal Experience: youth: 1 year (Preferred) Education: Bachelor's (Preferred) This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented
- SPECIFIC PROGRAM DUTIES (Including but not limited to)I. Complete and review comprehensive resident and program documentation from intake to discharge, as determined by program requirement, provide case management services.
- Primary Duties and ResponsibilitiesA. Provide program and/or administrative activities, exercising discretion and using sound judgment under regular supervisionB. Provide direct care and supervision of residents in compliance with policies, procedures, contracts and other regulations, working to insure the health and safety of clients by responding immediately to any incidences that might impair the health or safety of any resident or staff member.
- casaq.org Company's Facebook page: casaqnm Work Remotely: No Show more
- Part Time Residential Advocates maintain familiarity with and abide by all aspects of Casa Q internal policies and procedures.
- Part Time Residential Advocates maintain familiarity with all aspects of Casa Q philosophies, integrating and applying philosophies into everyday interactions and practice.
- cooperative and collaborative Company's website: www.
Links for Casa Q