Clergy Asst. - Religious Organization
- Safari SolutionsHome Tiger Eye Hiring™ Services Testimonials Careers Training TargetPort Contact Us Blog Career Home Page | Back to Job Listings Clergy Asst. - Religious Organization
- SUCCESS FACTORS: 2+ years of office experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, customer service assistant or similar role.
- Our client, a religious organization serving the Central Indiana community, is seeking a Clergy Assistant.
- Coordinate information from the clergy for pamphlets, announcements, and other special events.
- OPPORTUNITY: As our Clergy Assistant, you will provide administrative support for our clergy staff.
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Track, schedule, and coordinate calendar appointments for our clergy.
- Perform other administrative duties to assist the clergy and general operations of the organization.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, use your sharp office skills to schedule appointments, coordinate marketing communication, and manage other office tasks.
Links for Safari Solutions