Clean Harbors: Field Services Supervisor
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services.
- At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Field Services SupervisorOur Field Services Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of Environmental Technicians.
- Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Additionally, this position must ensure that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Links for Clean Harbors