Class A Local Truck Driver 1st Shift
- Call (877) 294-1947 or Apply Online Below
- Wage: $29.68 per hour
- Full-Time Split Shifts Tuesday -Thursday
- Route Travels from Indy at 6 am back to Indy at 6pm
- Route/schedule subject to change Hourly pay is $24.36 in addition to $5.32 pay in Benefit Pay (paid up to 40 hours per week) Benefit Pay is used to offset monthly health insurance premiums.
- If you do not take company insurance & provide proof of other sufficient coverage, the Benefit pay will be added to your wages.
- Unlimited Driver Referral ProgramInternal Transfer Program About the CompanyEVO is an environmentally focused logistics services provider for the United States Postal Service (USPS) and other customers.
- As the fastest growing and second largest provider to the USPS, the company has 1400 employees and operates a fleet of 1100 trucks and tractors of which 160 are fueled by compressed natural gas.
- It offers flexible and efficient solutions across 43 states.
- EVO also operates five strategically located CNG refueling stations.
- For more information, please visit evotransinc.com. EEO StatementEVO Transportation & Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Personnel is selected on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in accordance with federal and individual state law.
- This will also require bending and lifting with the legs, arms, and back.
- Driver should be able to bend over and maneuver under a trailer to visibly inspect the trailer pin lock connection to the power unitfifth-wheel.
- Driver should be able to drive/sit in a truck for a minimum of 4 hours at a time without aCall (877) 294-1947 or Apply Online Below
Links for EVO Transportation