- Follow special cargo-related procedures, such as checking refrigeration systems for frozen foods.
- We currently seek a Class A Driver covering the local and regional area (California Only) operating 45-53 reefer trailers.
- United States Cold Storage is dedicated to being the leader in providing highly reliable and cost-effective logistic solutions to the frozen and refrigerated food industry, giving our customers the competitive edge, they need in the ever-changing business environment.
- Operate equipment, such as truck cab computers, CB radios, phones, and global positioning systems (GPS) equipment to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- 6 months minimum experience operating Class A vehicles; reefer experience preferred
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
- Follow appropriate safety and food safety procedures for transporting goods.
- Plan or adjust routes based on changing conditions, using computer equipment, global positioning systems (GPS) equipment, or other navigation devices.
Links for US Cold Storage