Class A CDL Regional Delivery Truck Driver (Full Time)
Last updated 4 hours ago
- 6 months of over-the-road experience or graduate of approved truck driver training school Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements imposed by the Dept. of Transportation, FMCSA, or any other governing body
- Medical examiner certificate from a company-approved examiner
- Working in all weather conditions, both weekday and weekend schedules, day and night driving
- Read and understand DTI load paperwork, as well as product and packaging descriptions
- EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities.
- Overview Location: Bullhead City, AZ Department: Dot Transportation, Inc. (DTI) Reports To: DTI Leadership Your Role: A Regional Company Delivery Driver at DTI primarily delivers product to Dot Foods customers and picks up product at our suppliers.
- Meet established company goals including managing MPG, fuel purchases, idle time, and speed
Links for Dot Foods