Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- A dump truck driver / labor should possess the complete knowledge of trucking procedures, methods, practices, materials, equipment, tools, precautions, and ODOT regulations.
- Since then, we have continued to expand our services to include waterproofing, sewer and underground utility installation, site work, and commercial construction.
- · Capable of performing ODOT regulated pre-trip & post-trip inspections
- “Competitive salaries based off experience, paid time off, overtime available, and collaborative work enviroment”
- · Familiar with the Northeast Ohio area dump facilities, material locations
- This role routinely subjects you to all elements of an outdoor environment, including extreme sun, wind, rain, heat, and cold temperature exposure.
- · Capable of following OSHA Rigging requirements
- · Must have a minimum of five years’ experience operating dump trucks
Links for ALBA Contractors, Inc