Claims Adjuster Senior Workers Compensation
Last updated 48 minutes ago
- Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and demonstrably superior outcomes.
- Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status.
- Incumbents at this level typically hold claims reserve and settlement authority of up to $10,000 liability and/or $25,000 workers compensation or greater.
- Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
- Ability to successfully negotiate the settlement and disposition of serious claims including the ability to interpret related documentation.
- For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents.
- Position Summary: Investigates, evaluates, disposes and settles the most complex claims and highest exposures with minimal supervision.
- Processes claims consistent with clients' and corporate policies, procedures and "best practices" and also in accordance with any statutory, regulatory and ethics requirements.
Links for Gallagher