Children's Case Management Coordinator - Women Are Sacred
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Facilitates education groups such as Nurturing Parent, Mommy & Me, and other EBP utilized in the treatment program and brings in culturally relevant material and options; Women are Sacred Childrens Case Management Coordinator will also facilitate Lessons from Turtle Island Native Curriculum in Early Childhood Classrooms.
- We are currently hiring for a Children's Case Management Coordinator for our Women Are Sacred Program.
- Is knowledgeable about typical ages and stages of children and reports any concerns about children s development to the Family Therapist/Clinical Director and Family Treatment team.
- Associated topics: abuse, adult, behavioral healthcare, clinical, field, forensic, insights, lcsw, npho, social worker
- Job Summary: Responsible for working with mothers and their infants/children around healthy parenting, healthy attachment and ensuring strong child development, reducing risk of child abuse and neglect.
- Must perform all interactions with clients and staff in a trauma informed manner; abide by HIPAA and 42CFR confidentiality requirements in all interactions with businesses, family members, friends of clients, and other agencies and the general public.
- That includes the children residing in Project Mother or Child or Women Are Sacred, as well as those children living in the foster care system, with family, or other arrangements.
- Assist with facilitating healthy and positive visitations for moms whose children are not currently living with her in our residential treatment program in a culturally supportive way.
Links for St. Monica's