Chief Operating Officer - 200K yearly profit bonus
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Job Type: Full-time Experience: •Chief Financial Officer: 5 years (Required) Education: •Bachelor's (Required) License: •CPA (Preferred) Work Location: •One location Benefits: •Health insurance •Dental insurance •Vision insurance •Retirement plan •Paid time off •Relocation assistance •Tuition reimbursement Call Kym Patterson with any questionsI'd love to chat with you on your next career move.
- This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, financial statement preparation, cash flow, investor relationships and corporate compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Chief Financial Officer opportunity awaits the right candidate High voltage utility line construction company that performs work for Fortune 500 clients has an immediate opening in their Bakersfield, California corporate office for a Chief Financial Officer.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Word is a must and knowledge of Timberline construction software is highly desirable.
- experience as a Chief Financial Officer preferably in the utility or construction industry.
- As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the President and assume a strategic role in the financial management of the Company.
- The CFO will have primary day-to-day hands on responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Links for AppleOne