Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and other fee for service state and federal revenue.
- Premier Urgent Care is seeking a results-driven, hands-on, strategic thinker to serve as its Chief Financial Officer in our Exton, PA office.
- Work closely with program directors to insure that the requirements for Medicaid and Medicare cost reports are completed; maintain tracking and monitor receivables for all fee-for-service income.
- The CFO supervises the finance, AP, payroll and accounting departments and acts as the chief financial spokesperson for the company.
- The CFO reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and directly assists the Operational Head on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree in a related field, CPA or MBA Preferred
- Mission To provide responsive, compassionate emergency-level care on a walk-in basis to people with urgent medical needs
- 5+ years of experience in a senior level financial management and leadership role, overseeing the financial and administrative functions of a complex health and human services organization.
Links for Premier Immediate Medical Care