Chemical Process Technician
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Job Alpha Spectra Incorporated, a world leader in radiation detector manufacturing, has an immediate opening for a Chemical Process Technician in our Grand Junction, Colorado facility.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day (following SOPs for facial hair).
- Perform tank transfers, emptying or filling of containers, drums, and 50- to 75-pound buckets as required.
- Alpha Spectra Inc. is the only American-owned company in the industry that has its own purification and growth processes.
- Effective failure analysis and problem solving.
- Accurately and completely fill out required paperwork including details such as process conditions, test results, instrument readings, inventory sheets, inspection reports, etc.
- Handle, store and transport chemical materials during the process of operating, monitoring and controlling continuous and batch manufacturing processes.
- Able to follow production requirements including no exposed jewelry/piercings in a non-smoking, tobacco-free site.
Links for Alpha Spectra Inc.