Challenger School: Elementary Teacher In Training
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- In most cases, qualified employees in the Challenger School Teacher In Training Program are offered salaried teaching positions that come available first before hiring outside the company.
- At Challenger, teachers not only educate students but assist students to become self-reliant and productive individuals who value independence and individuality; finding joy and self-worth through achievement.
- Challenger School is now interviewing for an Elementary Teacher in Training.
- dayforce.com. This email confirms your application submission and provides you with a link to our pre-employment assessment.
- Associated topics: 2nd grade, 6th grade, fourth grade, grade 3, grade 5, k 2, k 4th, paraprofessional, primary school, second grade
- A successful candidate who satisfactorily completes the training will be placed in a kindergarten through 5th grade classroom, depending on qualifications.
- Rather, we employ teachers in training who cover salaried teacher absences during the school year, while also training to take a classroom of their own when the opportunity arises.
- Have excellent attendance to maintain continuity of the classroom during the school year
Links for Challenger School