Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Residency Program - Full Time & Part Time positions
- Come join Health First as a Certified Nursing Assistant in our CNA Residency Program We are currently looking for highly motivated Certified Nursing Assistants who are interested in furthering their career in an acute care setting!
- Candidates selected will participate in the 6 month residency program upon starting at Health First.
- CNA residents will begin their residency with a 2-day CNA Residency Orientation class during their first week of employment.
- Following the orientation classes they will begin orienting on their hiring units with their unit preceptor.
- During their orientation, they will be scheduled for a 3-hour rotation with the Mobility Team, complete weekly evaluations and receive support to include on-site rounding by a CFLI representative.
- The length of orientation will be individualized, but expected to be around 2-4 weeks.
- The 6-month residency will include a Follow Up class with a CNA SCM review session and monthly online modules to encourage and assist with their continued growth and development.
- Full time and Part time positions are available at all four Health First hospitals\: Holmes Regional Medical Center, Palm Bay Hospital, Viera Hospital and Cape Canaveral Hospital.
- Candidates with prior Long Term Care experience and newly graduated CNAs are encouraged to apply!
- If you are ready for the next step in your career, apply today!
- Qualifications Current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Completion Card prior to start date and maintain.
- Current Florida licence as a Certified Nursing Assistant Able to speak/understand written and verbal instructions in the English language.
- Must have Long term CNA experience or be a newly graduated CNA. Must have a flexible schedule and able to travel to all hospitals (Holmes Regional Medical Center, Palm Bay Hospital, Viera Hospital, Cape Canaveral Hospital) as needed.
Links for Health First