Last updated 23 days ago
- Willingness to work in a lab, pharmaceutical production facility, animal research center, or other similar setting.
- We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
- That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work.
- Ability to work flexible hours (at times outside “normal business hours”) and travel as required.
- Overview Are you mechanically/technically inclined with a knack for hands-on work?
- Experience with navigating a computer and exposure to Microsoft Office programs.
Links for STERIS