Last updated 14 days ago
- Willingness to work in a lab, pharmaceutical production facility, animal research center, or other similar setting.
- If you want to work for a great company where you will have the opportunity to advance your career, join our growing team as a Technician Assistant in the Framingham/Boston, MA. What We Offer You This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, global company that will invest in your career growth over the long term.
- Full Job Description At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
- STERIS plc is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
- That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work.
- Ability to work flexible hours (at times outside “normal business hours”) and travel as required.
- Position Summary Are you mechanically/technically inclined with a knack for hands-on work?
- Experience with navigating a computer and exposure to Microsoft Office programs.
Links for STERIS