Central Florida Health Centralized: Registered Nurse Observation Unit Observation Unit
Expired 17 days agoInactive Job
- We care for patients in Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties through inpatient acute hospital services at UF Health The Villages Hospital and UF Health Leesburg Hospital, inpatient rehabilitation services at UF Health The Villages Rehabilitation Hospital, adult inpatient psychiatric services at the UF Health Leesburg Hospital Senior Behavioral Health Center and diagnostic laboratory services at several locations.
- As a premier health care provider, UF Health Central Florida takes pride in providing progressive, innovative technology, along with building strong relationships with patients, families, physicians and residents of the communities we serve.
- Who We Are: UF Health Central Florida, formerly known as Central Florida Health and acquired by University of Florida Health in January 2020, is an award-winning, locally owned and governed not-for-profit health care system and the largest, most comprehensive provider of health care services in the region.
- Associated topics: asn, domiciliary, hospice, neonatal, nurse, psychatric, registered nurse, surgery, tcu, unit
- NIH Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience Required
- Shift : 12 hr day shiftSchedule : Part-TimePosition Title: Registered NurseEssential Functions: Under the direction of the unit director, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the care and safety of the patient.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Check out our available jobs and apply today!