Center Director Unassigned
Last updated 23 hours ago
- Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools™, Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
- With KinderCare Education's world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, our Center Directors are changing the world one milestone at a time.
- In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package.
- KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education.
- If you're passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Center Director role might be for you!
- Leverage your business, sales and marketing savvy to grow KinderCare Education's presence in the community, leading to the growth of new families and children in our centers.
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge preferred
- KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide.
Links for KinderCare