Last updated 19 hours ago
- Provide Development of in vitro assays (e.g. immunoassay, ELISA, FACS, ELISPOT) using primary and cultured mammalian cells to support in vitro and ex vivo experiments
- IgG evaluation, T-cells analysis, competition assay, neutralizing antibody assay
- Provide scientific guidance and technical expertise for biological assessment of DNA vaccine safety and efficacy to the cross functional platform team
- Job Description: Celsion is seeking a highly motivated and creative scientist with exceptional laboratory skills in immunoassays, to support our DNA based drug development in Huntsville, AL location.
- Optimize in vitro assays for improved performance, capacity, turnaround time, and efficiency
- Self-organizer, meticulous hands-on habits, keen attention to detail.
- Celsion Corporation is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a portfolio of innovative cancer treatments, including directed chemotherapies and DNmediated immunotherapies.
- Our ultimate goal is to cure challenging cancers, transitioning from the passion of what is possible to the science of what is proven
Links for HudsonAlpha