Cellular Software Development Engineer
Last updated 8 minutes ago
- Experience in embedded system development, intimate understanding of RTOS and MCU architecture.
- Experience in 5G NR and LTE data plane protocols is a strong plus.
- Good understanding of SoC architecture and peripherals like interrupt controller, PCIe, DMA and DDR, etc.
- Our members enjoy the flexibility to work on all aspects of Cellular Protocol software - SIM, NAS, AS and iOS interfaces, to come up with the best possible solution for any given problem.
- Master/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications or equivalent majors.
- This team takes pride in not just coming up with proven software designs but also in disrupting traditional models of the cellular ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge of LTE Access Stratum and/or Non-Access Stratum layers.
- The position involves identifying and/or developing core cellular technologies that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines.
Links for Apple