Expired 7 days agoInactive Job
- We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Industrial Truck and Tractor Operator, Teammate, and Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerk and others in the Transportation to apply.
- This position involves the driving of a tractor-trailer and the daily pick up and delivery of freight from numerous commercial and residential customers on a given route.
- Qualified applicants must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License with Haz-Mat, Twin Trailer, and Tanker endorsements, issued by this state.
- Applicants must meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Company mental and physical requirements; and must be physically and mentally able to safely perform the essential job functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee or co-workers.
- UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- We are hiring individuals to work as Full-Time City Drivers.
- Pick-Up & Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with our appearance policy.
- This position is being offered by TFI International Inc. or its affiliates, which is not affiliated with United Parcel Service, Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related entities (“UPS”).
Links for United Parcel Service