CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Now Hiring
- Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable local CDL B Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.)
- Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco Driver.
- It takes a special kind of CDL B Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco.
- License to drive - valid Class B Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave.
- Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July and August 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*.
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
Links for Sysco