CBIZ: Technical & Transactional Accounting Manager
- CBIZ ARC assists high growth companies with complex technical accounting, internal and external reporting, external audit preparation, IPO preparation, as well as systems / process and people.
- Our professionals assist clients with their efforts to meet financial reporting requirements, including the preparation of financial statement and regulatory filings, and the application and implementation of complex accounting standards for U.S. GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Our practice combines our knowledge and experience in the areas of financial reporting, risk management, and compliance to help address our clients' most important issues.
- We're committed to delivering integrated services with a focus on value and quality.
- Our professionals have deep accounting and financial reporting knowledge and experience across multiple industries.
- This specialized technical knowledge and industry experience allow us to provide a unique perspective in solving today's accounting issues.
- You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to accomcbiz.com. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERCBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law.
- If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Links for CBIZ