Catering & Convention Services Manager OEM
Expired 19 days agoInactive Job
- The Convention Services/Catering Manager will work in conjunction with the Director of Sales or Director of Catering/Convention Services to achieve the hotels revenue meeting planner satisfaction scores and food and beverage sales goals for one or more assigned properties.
- The Convention Services/Catering Manager is responsible for attainment of assigned catering/food and beverage sales goals tied to the overall performance of the hotel.
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening probing supporting closingMust be proficient in general computer knowledge especially Microsoft Office productsMust be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation skillsJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Effectively attain assigned meeting planner satisfaction scores revenue goals as well as food and beverage sales goals.
- When hunger strikes, we invite our guests to stop by Limestone Kitchen Restaurant & Bar, open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
- With Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to the east and vibrant downtown destinations to the north, it's easy to access everything this city has to offer.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or Director of Sales.
- QUALIFICATIONS:High School diploma or equivalent required; previous convention/event and catering sales experience preferred.
- After an action-packed day of meetings or sightseeing, guests can unwind in a comfortable room or suite with plush bedding, high-speed internet access and a flat-panel TV with premium cable channels.