Last updated 2 days ago
- Associated topics: alcohol, bartender, cocktail, drink service, lounge, mixologist, pool, sommelier, tequila, wine
- Post event clean-up to include, restocking alcohol and nonalcoholic beverages, returning unused glassware to correct storage racks, disposing of fruit garnishes and bar trash, wiping down counter and refrigeration space, and cleaning floors behind the bar.
- Prepare fruit garnishes and stock cocktail beverage napkins and cocktail stirrers.
- Stock bar with appropriate levels of glassware, ice, non-alcoholic beverages, beer, wine, and liquor.
- The Catering Bartender is responsible for serving variety of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages; including beer, wine, signature cocktails, and mixed drinks for weddings and high-end social catered events.
- Set-up and stock cocktail hour satellite bars as needed.
- Work is performed under the general direction of the Catering Captain, with some latitude for independent judgment.
- Serve alcohol in compliance to all Virginia ABC Laws.
Links for NOVA Parks