Expired 11 hours agoInactive Job
- Keep work area sanitary by using company approved cleaners and equipment You may be cross-trained in other departments Job Type: Full-time Required education: High school or equivalent Required experience: Must have experience in Liquor Store, Gas Station, retail, Cashiering, or Grocery Store.
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $25,000.00 per year Experience: grocery store,liquor store, gas station.
- This position requires ongoing walking, moderate to heavy lifting and cash register.
- Use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division Use basic computer skills Expectations for all Associates: Conform to dress code, appearance, and personal hygiene standards.
- Purpose: The Cashier efficiently operates the register while ensuring that each customer receives “Extra Step” customer service.
- Qualifications : Must be at least 21 years of age Must be able to: Provide friendly “Extra Step” service to our customers Read basic information which contains a number of details and describes procedures involving several steps.
- : 1 year (Required) Shifts: Evening (Required) Show more
Links for Liquor Store