Cashier / Stock / Sales Team Member
Last updated 3 hours ago
- WSE, Sommelier, or other industry certification preferred Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- 1-year retail sales associate, cashier/cash handling, merchandiser, or inventory specialist experience preferred, to include greeting customers, stocking, merchandising, managing inventory, or replenishment
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and beer education
- Both part-time and full-time positions may rotate between working as a cashier, a sales specialist or merchandiser/stock associate.
- Participate in wine, spirits, and beer training to learn how you can provide customers with recommendations and connect them to the right products
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year.
- Replenish and maintain inventory and store visual presentation, including home spots, end caps, and platforms in preparation for product delivery
Links for Total Wine